Receive real customer care from the real people who crafted your Sky Walker.
We are 100% committed to providing our customers great post sale service. Chat to us on live chat or phone if you have any concerns, issues or questions about our warranty services.
To learn more continue reading our Sky Walkers Products & Australian Warranty below.
Sky Walkers Products and 12-Month Limited Australian Warranty.
Sky Walkers Australia will repair, replace faulty or defective Products within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Summary of Sky Walkers 12-Month Limited Warranty
Sky Walkers Australia warrants its products and all parts there of ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END-USER PURCHASER to be FREE FROM DEFECTIVE MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP for a period of TWELVE (12) MONTHS from date of purchase. The Sky Walkers twelve (12) month warranty does not apply if the Product:
- The modified or tampered with;
- The product has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, used with the incorrect, modified or extended power supply or has not been operated in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions;
- Warranty is expired (claim is submitted after the twelve (12) months from purchase date or
- Faults not from manufacturing defect and thus not covered under warranty;
- Warranty or serial label is altered, removed or not compliant with the product.
- Failures due to unauthorised disassembly, repair modification. Adaptations or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the equipment, which in the determination of the Manufacturer, shall have affected the performance, safety of reliability of the equipment; or the equipment’s original serial number has been modified or removed;
- Damages due to user’s liabilities including but not limited to heavy vibration, abrasion, collision or oxidation;
- Damages during loading and transportation from transportation services;
- Physical damages caused by use. Damage caused by collisions or accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
- Damages caused by wetting the product;
- Wear and tear on vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, or battery lifespan;
- Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control;
- Electronic damage due to using improper charger voltage;
- Unauthorised disassembly of the product will void the warranty;
- Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Sky Walkers
Summary Of Warranty Process
To make a warranty claim, you must:
- Contact customer support via Live Chat or email email@example.com. Provide your order number (proof of purchase) and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing along with a video/photo.
- If we are unable to troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing with your Sky Walker, then you may submit a warranty claim.
- Once you’ve submitted your claim, our support team will notify you via email within 1-3 business days with the next steps of your warranty claim, including the details of the Sky Walker authorised repair centre.
- On receipt of the Product at our repair centre, Sky Walker technicians will assess the claim, described issues and do product testing within 7 business days of receiving it. You will be notified via email of your claim’s assessment and outcome.
- Product will be returned at the return address noted on the submitted Return/ Repair form until advised otherwise. An email notification will be sent with tracking details once it has been shipped.
- Any expense associated with making a claim under the Sky Walkers twelve (12) month warranty are to be borne by you.
You will be required to complete an online Repair Form to make this claim. Please note that all claims must be supported with photo and/or video evidence when submitted and proof of purchase (order number).
- Any claim that is submitted without proof of purchase will be rejected
- Sky Walkers have the right to reject any product that arrives to our repair centre without notice or prior approval. The return of this product will be the responsibility of the customer.
- By signing the repair form, you agree to the terms and conditions stated above and throughout this Sky Walker Warranty Policy.
Important: A Return Authorisation Number will be provided to you. This number must be included with your Sky Walker so we can identify your item when it arrives.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that in delivering the product to Sky Walkers affiliated Repair Centre, the product is suitably packaged so that it is adequately protected against damage during transit
- All deliveries without Return Authorisation Number will be rejected.
- Once we've provided you a Return Authorisation Number, we must received your product within 20 days at our repair centre. After this time period if we have not received your item, then your warranty claim will need to be resubmitted.
Any product that does not meet the terms of the warranty may be rejected and returned at your own cost (including reimbursing Sky Walkers for the prepaid packing parcel).
- If your product is found to be not defective from manufacturing, then you’ll be notified with this outcome and options for repair will be provided with costs. All non-warranty repairs will need to be approved and paid prior to proceeding.
Please note that since our authorised repair centre is not a physical store owned by Sky Walkers, any Sky Walker product cannot be held in the store for longer than 3 weeks. Failure to communicate or advise what action to take with the Sky Walker will result in automatic disposal without notice
Repairs Outside of Warranty
Sky Walkers will repair any non-obsolete product that does not meet the terms of the warranty. If you have accidentally damaged your Sky Walker and you’re aware that it’s not covered under warranty, or you are not the original end-user purchaser, feel free to contact us and we will endeavor to assist with fixing or replacing at your cost(s).
If you have sent your product to our repair centre and upon assessment the fault is deemed not to be defective from manufacturing, then you’ll be notified via email with a technician report. Options and costs for non-warranty repair will be provided to you. Approval and payment will be required before proceeding. Should you choose not to proceed with the repair, then we may organise with you to ship back your Sky Walker at your expense.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
All sales are final and we are not required to refund or cancel orders (including pre-orders) for simple change of mind. Refunds are available on faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied items.
For more information on returns, refunds and cancellations, please read our policy here: https://skywalker.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Warranty Coverage on Consumer Products
Consumer Products: One (1) year from the date of purchase, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Consumer Accessories: Chargers, accessories, carrying cases and Sky Karts - Ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Consumer Products and Accessories that are Repaired or Replaced
Ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product. The balance of the original warranty or for Ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer.